The ISBT Academy was founded in 2011 to support applications for education and research activities. In 2013 the ISBT Board decided that the Academy would focus only on education and today ISBT’s education and knowledge activities are facilitated through the Academy.
ISBT Academy Goals:
- Overseeing ISBT Education.
- Hosting and/or financially supporting workshops or educational activities.
- Supporting educational activities by use of the ISBT logo.
Academy funding of an educational activity and use of the ISBT logo
Anyone can apply to the Academy for:
- funding of an educational activity
- use of the ISBT logo
- endorsement of educational courses
Applications should be filled in thoroughly and all requested supporting documentation included. All applications are reviewed by the Advisory committee.
Applications should be submitted half a year before the event takes place.
The organiser must complete the appropriate application form for Academy support, together with the other necessary documentation including:
- the (preliminary) programme of the event
- a detailed event budget indicating what the requested amount will be used for (when applying for funding)
- a proposed feedback form
- report(s) from any previous ISBT Academy funded activities (when applicable).